Friday, December 21, 2012

steps to a 1 stop flight..i'm new at this

steps to a 1 stop flight..i'm new at this?
I'm taking a flight to VA, and It's stopping in Charlotte. Once I get to Charlotte, do i have to get another boarding pass? I know that my luggage will be put on my next flight, so i don't have to worry about that...or will i get two when i get my boarding pass for my first flight? I just don't want to be confused or anything, and I've only flown a few times. Thanks!
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should receive both boarding passes at the first airport. Another method to get your boarding passes is to go on line 24 hours prior to your flight and check in and you can print your boarding passes at that time too.
2 :
Once you check in at the airport, you will receive boarding passes for both of your flights. Do not lose these! Once you get into Charlotte you only have to go to the gate for you next flight with your boarding pass. Your luggage will automatically be routed to your next flight. Hope this helps!

Search News